At Synergy Giffnock most of the treatments we carry out are the result of ageing caused by sun exposure, which over time advances the signs of ageing, resulting in lines and wrinkles, sagging, dehydration, age spots and hyperpigmentation.
The best advice we can give to any client is to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays with what we believe to be the best, most effective, advanced sun protection products on the market today.
Sun protection from ZO Skin Health is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation and uses fractionated melamin instead of zinc oxide (the white stuff!) and what’s more, these products last for up to 12 hours instead of just two.
DAILY SHEER BROAD-SPECTRUM 50
- Protects against UVA, UVB
- Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
This non-greasy, fast drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Natural melanin shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. A universal tint and a silky matte finish help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. It can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application. This product has also been engineered with the exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12™ complex, providing protection from harmful rays.
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines